Hello Random people reading this.
I am really sorry about not trying to do this a daily blog. But this will be a Tues and Fridaily blog.
Yep Fridaily I made that up. :):):):):)….. This means I will write every Tuesday and Friday sometimes on Random days like if there is some sort of special occasion. :):):):):):):)
Soooo. That was all I wanted to say in this post.
BTW: Sozzy= Sorry.
If you come on my blog a lot you might be thinking…
“Why haven’t you posted anything for a while?”
Well here are the answers:
- HOMEWORK (homework should just go fall in a ditch)
That’s it but luckily school ends on the 7th of August and that is pretty near. :):):):)
PS.: I will try to post daily………………… TRY…… emphasis on the TRY
Sooooo……. I have a question….
What is the difference between Instagram and Pinterest??????
I mean seriously………
You post pictures you like pictures…
Actually I don’t really know what you do on Instagram…
I’m only on Pinterest.
But I might go on Instagram if I find a reason
Well that’s my question….
:p XOX Miss Randomness
Happy 4th of July to…….
ANYBODY WHO CELEBRATES TODAY!!! YEEPEE WOOOOHOOO
So Happy 4th of July and stuff
So I went to watch a movie with my friends we got bubble tea and went out for pizza.
They didn’t know I had this site so I showed it to them and 4got to tell them that i owned this site before I showed it to them so when they read it they were like:
“Did you write this site?”
And I was like;
“How did you know?”
And they were like:
“Cause you like to play Beach Buggy Racing.”
And I was like:
And they were like:
“So did you write this?”
And I was like:
And they were surprised ’cause I didn’t tell them about my site!
So that was basically my day
+I went to the optometrist
Here is a randomly awesome recipe found from foodnetwork.com
- Graham Cracker Crust:
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 5 whole graham crackers)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Quick Chocolate Sauce:
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
Graham Cracker Crust:For the graham cracker crust: Mix the graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, cinnamon and a sprinkle of salt together in a bowl. Firmly press the crust into muffin tins to make individual crusts. Top each crust with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Press the mini marshmallows into the ice cream, covering the scoop completely. You will have 4 s’more “domes”. Freeze at least 1 hour.
Quick Chocolate Sauce:For the quick chocolate sauce: Immediately before serving, heat the broiler to low. Toss the chocolate chips with the milk in a ramekin or small bowl and microwave 30 seconds, stir until smooth and set aside. Place the s’more domes under the broiler until marshmallows brown, about 30 seconds. Watch them constantly as they burn easily. Place each s’more on a plate and drizzle with the chocolate sauce.
Recipe courtesy Melissa d’Arabian
Happy Youth Day for tomorrow to the people who are South African.
Okay so this week is going to be the half of the year… Well at least I think so, cause June is half of the year and half of June is the 15th so on the 15th of june which I am only now realising is TODAY (HAPPY HALF OF THE YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!!) ANYWAYS… So It’s half of the year, and soon it will be the end of the year!!
I am not prepared for the end of the year cause my sisters, mom grandmother and grandfather are going on a cruise for a week or two….. I’VE NEVER BEEN ON A CRUISE BEFORE!!! AND I’M FRECKIN’ SCARED OF GOING… #TITANIC. #LifeOfPi
My sisters think I’m over reacting ’cause first of all there are no icebergs where we are going but ever heard of MASSIVE THUNDERSTORMS BUDDY!!!
I mean most boats have been flipped over… A cruise ship might be stronger but in the movie Life of Pi the ship sunk!!!! And he had no family members left!!!!!
If you have been on a cruise before, please comment or reply and tell me that I am over reacting!!!
Hi guys or gals or dogs or….. or….. whoever is reading this, here is an original recipe by me that I made up when I had to make a drink for a project. And it is called Apple Berry Surprise. Sadly my teacher deducted two marks because she heard of the name before……. Anyways here is what you need:
(I am not putting the amount because I want you to have the amount you want to have)
- Glass/es (Obvi)
- Peel your apples.
- Cut your apples into fourths.
- Blend your apples with your water, sugar and ice.
- Juice your oranges.
- Blend your orange juice with your apple juice
- Add your berries and honey to your orange and apple juice mix, blend.
- Add more things until you’re comfortable with your drink.
Hi person reading this…. Or people. I will be doing the Love/ Hate tag which I saw on Dorkchops ( one site which I am currently following).
This tag looks interesting but I don’t know how it works. Luckily the owner of Dorkchops put on instructions. And the instructions are:
- List 10 things you hate and love
- Nominate 10 blogs to do the same
Dorkchops is the only site I am following right now so I am not able to nominate 10 blogs to do the same. Anyways I shall now list 10 things I love and hate but I’m gonna do hate first.
- When my lips get dry and I just put lip balm on
- When people are only nice to me when they want something
- When I walk into class late and everybody stares at you
- When people push me out of a conversation
- When people say that you look great but you don’t
- When my blanket only covers half my body and when I pull it up it doesn’t cover the other half
- When people win something and rub it in your face (even though I do this sometimes)
- When people abuse animals
- When people text and drive
- When people litter when there is a bin like four steps away from them.
So those are ten things I hate. Now for ten things I
- My friends and family (Like DUH)
- When my sisters are nice to me
- When I get goosebumps
- When my friends and family are happy
- When I let out my hair after wearing a pony for the whole day
- When I win at Beach Buggy Racing ( a game I LOVE)
- When I take a shower and feel clean and smooth after
- When someone likes one of my posts
- When I get great grades
- When I go shopping and the things I would like to try on fit me and are not expensive.
So there are 10 things I love and 10 things I hate
If you like my site please tell other people to check it out :):)